All Results in topics about a Place

showing 1-20 results of 104, 1-20 results have 11 locations [
| View on map ]
From Don Stafford File : Commerce
Former site of the original St Michaels Convent.
The new Library and Child Health Hub.
 
New in 1963 on Hinemoa Street
This hospital was specifically built for wounded soldiers and opened in January of 1916
List from Rotorua Telephone Directory
Mokoia Island
At entrance to Te Whakarewarewa Village
Unveiled by The Duke of York 28 February 1927
A Snapshot of Rotorua's Heritage Buildings, 2012
KidZone Area 2009-2016
Parsonage, Guesthouse then Nurses Home
History of the old Government Gardens in Rotorua
Cafe & Craft Beer
Past and present happenings
1885 - 1979
A brief history from owner Roy Archibald.
SW Cnr Tutanekai and Pukuatua Street
Gifted by Society of Prayer for World Peace