All Results in topics about a Place

showing 41-60 results of 104, 41-60 results have 13 locations [
| View on map ]
Business hub for Rotorua in the early years
A brief history and images
15 Hinemoa Street, previously known as the Bungalow Private Hotel c.1895-1980
Corner Tutanekai and Eruera Streets, Built c1900.
Additional information
Marguerita Street, now an empty section sold for development.
The opening of the Bath House on 13 August 1908
Tourist destination near Rotorua
1919-2013
A brief history and photographs of the construction in 1964
St Faith's published in the Auckland Weekly News
One of Rotorua's oldest churches
Demolished October 1968
Ohinemutu
6 July 1924
From Daily Post, Commemorative Issue 1963
on Trigg Avenue, Fenton Park
Rotorua's only fully allergy friendly cafe at 1153 Pukuatua Street
Opened in Eruera Street 1966/67 as Whitcombe & Tombs
Local art transforms Pukuatua and Tutanekai Streets