All Results in topics about a Structure

showing 1-20 results of 61, 1-20 results have 20 locations [
| View on map ]
1885 - 1979
Former site of the original St Michaels Convent.
List from Rotorua Telephone Directory
Mokoia Island
At entrance to Te Whakarewarewa Village
Unveiled by The Duke of York 28 February 1927
A Snapshot of Rotorua's Heritage Buildings, 2012
Parsonage, Guesthouse then Nurses Home
A brief history from owner Roy Archibald.
SW Cnr Tutanekai and Pukuatua Street
Gifted by Society of Prayer for World Peace
Cnr Tutanekai & Pukaki Streets
The early history of electricity generation in the Rotorua District
2003 -
In Government Gardens adjacent the Arawa Soldiers Memorial
Municipal Block
A brief history
A brief history
Pukeroa Oruawhata Trust
One of the many Guest Houses, Rotorua boasted about in the early days