All Results in topics

showing 21-40 results of 698, 21-40 results have 3 locations [
| View on map ]
June 1966
A Rotorua initiative begun in 2013 between the Wingspan National Bird of Prey Centre and the Rotorua Museum.
Commemorative Stone, Cnr Arawa & Fenton Streets
New in 1963 on Hinemoa Street
This hospital was specifically built for wounded soldiers and opened in January of 1916
As listed in the Bay of Plenty Telephone Books c1968- Present & Rotorua Who's Who 1961-1980, held by Rotorua Library.
A brief record and images
List from Rotorua Telephone Directory
These electricity boxes appear all around the CBD and are painted by various local artists with the paint supplied by Unison & Resene.
Exhibition will be on display at The Arts Village from 20 April until 25 May 2018.
In Whakarewarewa State Forest Park, opened 1975, trees planted c.1901-1920
A photo diary of the move
Dates and job titles unknown
From the staff perspective
see Rotorua District Library website http://www.rotorualibrary.govt.nz/about/contact/Pages/default.aspx
Memories of our respected colleague and friend
A booklist
A list of past & present establishments up to 1968
A brief location list with names of Establishments with managers and/or owners, C-D. If anyone knows of these people and/or have photographs of the buildings please email Kete Rotorua
Mokoia Island