Pg 59 Around the State Mill forklift moving timber

Original Filename: Pg_59_Around_the_State_Mill_forklift_moving_timber.JPG (view)

Original Size: 104.8 KB

Original Image Type: image/jpeg

Pg 59 Around the State Mill forklift moving timber.

Caption

Kay Taylor Photo Album

The Services Convalescent Hospital was opened in 1942 under the command of Wilfred Stanley (Stan) Wallis, providing rehabilitation to soldiers returning from World War II. It was renamed the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in 1948 and began to specialise in the treatment of rheumatic disease. Today the facility is known as QE Health. Kay Taylor has kindly given permission for the reproduction of these photos. Any use of the images should acknowledge QE Health.

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion