St Michael's Church c1902

Original Filename: St_Michaels_1918.jpg (view)

Original Size: 62.4 KB

Original Image Type: image/pjpeg

St Michael's Church c1902 .

Caption

From : "100 Years Catholic education in Rotorua: 1903-2003" p6

Caption : " The two-storey building (presbytery/convent) was enlarged by Fr. Kreymborg in 1903, and in 1906 he also enlarged the Church by putting on side-aisles and a sanctuary. The School building is on the far right..."

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion